Typically, few can boast king-size your bedroom, more often they are quite modest-sized room, which also serves as another dressing room and office.
However, even a small bedroom can be cozy and beautifully arrange to issue, by following the tips.
A Small Bedroom Decoration Furniture
The first step is to get rid of anguish, by removing all unnecessary items that “eat” up valuable space. So feel free to get rid of things you do not use.
It is logical that for a small bedroom furniture suitable only compact, it will save you a useful area. Of course, a full bedroom set – it was good, but the little room is unlikely to include all of his subjects. If in a room marked bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table, the bedroom turn into impassable jungle. Therefore, the furniture should not overload the space. Select items of small size, with no extra frills.
Perfect furniture without legs, for example, low furniture in oriental style. This allows you to visually make the room a little more. The cabinet must accommodate a lot of things, but still be small. The best option – a built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors. Positioning furniture also need to correct, try to arrange it so that you have maximum free space, do not leave empty “holes” between objects. For example, a bedside table to put not away from the bed, and right next to it. Choose simple furniture with clean lines and avoid large patterns on the upholstery.
How to visually enlarge the bedroom
Visually enlarge the space of the room will help the following methods.
- First, do not obstruct the entrance to the bedroom. distance from the door to the opposite wall should be open, and then the room would be visually larger.
- Second, give up the dark walls, use a paint or bright, clean colors that are visually “pushing” the wall. A ceiling paint in glowing white.
- As well expand the space wallpaper with horizontal pattern.
- It is desirable that the room is a mirror. If you hang a large mirror on the wall opposite the window – this will visually increase the size of the room.
- If you are using a laminate or parquet floor, then lay it on the diagonal, it will also increase the bedroom.
- Keep your bedroom items that are not related to sleep, do not stir into the room a lot of chairs, bookshelves and a variety of decorative elements. We should not just abandon them, otherwise the room would be too boring.
- Discard the many paintings and photographs on the walls, especially if they are enclosed in a massive frame. Preferably lead one picture over the headboard.
- Instead of a few shelves make better use of a single compact rack, that will fit everything you need and still remain a lot of space.
- It is advisable to use curtains and textiles without the large figures. Also a small bedroom contraindicated canopies and multiple pillows.